There is no better way to connect with the regions current and future leaders than through our leading network, with unique engagement opportunities and tailored programs.
There are many ways for organisations to get involved with hyp. There is no one-size-fits-all approach, we simply encourage you to reach out so we can discuss shared opportunities that benefit our members and the extended community. Whether you are after an opportunity for your employees’ professional development beyond their tertiary education, to sponsor a hyp event, or to work with us to develop your own level of involvement, there is something for every organisation that shares our values and our vision.
Sponsorship helps to keep our organisation running. Becoming an official sponsor of hyp shows the community that your organisation is committed to developing the skills of young individuals for the benefit of the greater region.
As a minimum, hyp sponsors receive endorsement of their organisation as an official sponsor of Hunter Young Professionals including announcement across website, EDM and social media; logo placement on the homepage of our website; mention in all media releases and at all events for the duration of the sponsorship; and speaking opportunities.
By sponsoring hyp you will join us on our mission to develop Hunter Young Professionals so they can contribute significantly to the local business community.
As a sponsor of hyp, your organisation will benefit significantly in the following ways:
- Increased brand awareness amongst a large group of young professionals from diverse industries
- Networking and new business opportunities
- Heightened visibility amongst the wider community via media publicity
- Opportunities for your employees to develop valuable skills by actively participating in HYP events, committees and activities
- Opportunity to attend sponsors-only event