The ‘Successful Professional’ workshop will be facilitated by Peter Black, Executive Coaching partner of ALCHEMY Career Management, and will address issues for organisations and individuals such as:
- Mega trends affecting the world of work
- The importance of disruption. diversity and innovation
- The competencies and experience required in the workforce for relevance, particularly interpersonal and communication skills
- Career development plans – particularly top develop the leaders of the future
- Balancing the demands of work with the demands of life
- The importance of your brand – and how to manage your social media to support your brand
Experiential networking and social media sessions will be facilitated to assist to discuss these aspects and further develop skills. Participants should bring appropriate devices to access social media sites during the session.
Peter Black is a career management coach who travels Australia teaching CEO’s and other professionals how to achieve their personal and business growth potential. Peter’s mission and purpose is to work with and assist clients in “Securing Sustainable Success Strategies”.
Tickets are $35 (plus booking fee) which includes a continental breakfast and your morning coffee!
20 April 2016 at 7:30 - 9:00am